Can sendmail do this?

Hi all;

I'd like to have a remote FC1 machine email me every day with the
logwatch email. This would serve two purposes, first, obviously, I'd
be able to read the logwatch report without logging into the remote
server, but more importantly, the server is on a dynamic IP DSL line,
and since ssh is how I log in, I need to know what the IP is, and it
would come in the email's headers (I think).

Also, are there any security issues with sending the email? Is there a
better way to do what I'd like to do?

Thanks,

-P