Re: Acrobat Reader

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:56:05 +0100, David Jansen
<jansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   2.2.1 Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you may install one copy
>   of the Software on a computer file server within your internal network
>   for the sole and exclusive purpose of using the Software (from an
>   unlimited number of client computers on your internal network) via (a)
>   the Network File System (NFS) for UNIX versions of the Software or (b)
>   Windows Terminal Services. Unless otherwise expressly permitted
>   hereunder, no other server or network use of the Software is permitted,
>   including but not limited to use of the Software (i) either directly or
>   through commands, data or instructions from or to another computer or
>   (ii) for internal network, internet or web hosting services.
>  [...]

Wow!! I used it through ssh! Oh my God! What am i going to do now?  Am
I going to be arrested? ;-D

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.