Re: Where is the script that does the automatic e2fsck's located?

On Thursday 17 March 2005 10:06, Paul Howarth wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Thursday 17 March 2005 06:33, Paul Howarth wrote:
>>>Which filesystems do you have on /dev/hdd ?
>
>Which filesystems do you have on /dev/hdd ?
>
>>>Does putting:
>>>
>>>-V
>>>
>>>in /fsckoptions help?
>>>
>>>Paul.
>>
>> I don't seem to have a file by that name, Paul.  ??
>
>Neither do I. But the rc.sysinit script will take additional fsck
>options from that file if it's there.
>
>Paul.

Ahh, I see, and I have such a file now.  It will now be quite a few
reboots before I see if that helped though, about 20 to go I believe.
OTOH, I could use those up in a day or so as I'm tyring to
troubleshoot why the 2.6.11.2 patch, a simple little 2 liner, should
break tvtimes audio controls, but it does.  Totally disabling the
volume control and makeing the resultant audio badly distorted and
tinny as hell.

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene