Re: FAM, the File Alteration Monitor

Bill McCormick writes:

What does the group recommend for FAM on FC3?

I'm trying to get the IDLE working on courier-imap and it seems to need a FAM.

I installed FAM from source with no errors, and am starting it from xinetd but still netstat is littered with many ...

You should be able to take the FAM rpm from FC2, and plonk it into FC3 (removing gamin first).