Accidentally deleted contents of /var/lib/

Hi,

I am running FC2. I accidentally deleted the entire contents of my /var/lib/ directory. As a result, rpm -qa shows up nothing. Also, the partitions that I was exporting to another machine through nfs now show up empty on the other machine.

Can I just copy over the contents of /var/lib/ from another FC2 machine? Or do I need to reinstall FC2 on this machine? Or is there a simpler way to recreate the contents of /var/lib?

Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurabh.