Re: route

Dotan Cohen wrote:

In addition to that, I susspected for the past few days that the computer and internet connection are slow- but that was confirmed to me when my girlfriend asked why is the computer slow.

I'm starting to worry- what should I check to see that there is
nothing that I don't know about running around on my system?

Dotan Cohen

http://LyricsList.com/
http://Song-Liriks.com/

At the bash prompt:
service --status-all
Will give you the status of all services on the system and their current state.

Also have you modified the kernel in any way?
Check http://www.fs-security.com/docs/kernel.php for details.