Re: Setting Up a Monitor

Mauricio Villegas wrote:

I installed FC3 and specified a monitor when installing.Everything worked
great.
I just changed monitors and now the Refresh frequency is out of range of the
monitor.
Anyone could give me a hand pointing to the files I need to change to setup
a new monitor?
X*.config??

Thank you,

Mauricio

the file you are looking for is /etc/X11/xorg.conf . Then change the values for the HorizSync and VertRefresh in the monitor section :) . -Endy