Re: R: (no subject)

Marco Franceschin wrote:
Dear all, first of all, thank you for your help. Actually I downloaded
the .src.rpm file, so that it was ok.

The source is not OK. You need the binary. If you have only installed the source, the binary won't be there and so rpm -V will correctly tell you that the package is not installed.

> I've imported the fedora keys as
you suggested, and in fact now it works. But if I type "rpm -V
openmotif21", it tells me it is not installed, and in fact the software
that would need it still does not work. What should I do?

As I said last time: # yum install openmotif21

Paul.