Re: Swish-e remote FC list archive search

William Hooper wrote:
Mark Weaver said:
[snip]

If it does then I can easily pass off the configuration to someone with
far more bandwidth and processor power on a server that is publically
accessible for the purposes of hosting a remote archive search.

[snip]

What differentiates this from the (at least) two other third-party mailing
list searches that already exist?

--
William Hooper

I can't answer that because I'm not aware of the other two you speak of. This was setup as much as anything as an experiement to see if Swish-e is more efficient than the current search engine in use on the Fedora Core archives site.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996