Re: Fedora Core Support List Unofficial User's Guide (draft 4 - Duncan Lithgow)

I've been thinking maybe we could dredge this up next time a flame-war
on list behaviour comes up. Might get more input that way - not that I
think what we've done is lacking - I think we've done well.

So, if you feel it's ready for presenting in some official form I say go
for it.

We've mentioned:

* monthly reminder
* part of a welcome message