RE: Fedora core 3 / XP dual boot

> Uh-oh.......
> Just booted [system rescue CD] from the CD, and it gets a little way
thru start up,
> and then dies:

> * Mouse is Generic PS/2 Wheel Mouse at /dev/psaux    [ok]
> * Starting USB and PCI hotplugging.....
> /etc/hotplug/pci.agent: line 173: 1299 Segmentation fault $MODPROBE
$MODULE >/dev/null &2>1
> <3>i810_rng: RNG not detected
> eth0: no IPv6 routers present

> Then nothing..... It just sits there......

> Anyone know what I can do now?

I also tried the 'nonet' boot option (just in case), but it still
crashes.
My laptop is a HP Pavilion ze2000 (its got a media card reader.. Wonder
if that's related to the problem..?). I've searched around a bit on the
net, and cant find anything at all.

Is there anything else I can try - or am I really stuffed now? :o)

Thanks,

Dave