Re: FC2 Sound Bugs - ALSA Update Needed

David Curry wrote:

micheal wrote:

David, As much as I sympathize with your question, posting it to this list
would probably not get you very far to a resolution. The best thing to
do is file a RFE in bugzilla.

MC

Thanks for the input, Micheal. After trying a few time to research whether bugs had been registered in bugzilla, I have despaired of ever finding anything already in the system. While I find it one of the most byzantine systems I have ever run across, I'll give it a shot.

Well, Mommy and Daddy told me a year or two back, "If at first don't succeed, try and try again!" :-)

Those interested in the issue can take at look at Bug #150496 if they have more luck at finding things in Bugzilla than I do. (But then, I don't speak linuxeese very fluently ;-) )