There are many audio players bundled in FC, but will there be any video players

As I did not find any video players in my FC2, I tried to install
mplayer and xine.
I failed to install mplayer as the following message recieved:
warning: mplayer-1.0pre6-1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 16a61572
error: Failed dependencies:
        libmp3lame.so.0 is needed by mplayer-1.0pre6-1
and I googled that "libmp3lame.so.0" is an mp3 codec, but I don't know
how to install it.

I also failed to install xine because when I run
$ ./configure
in gxine or xine-ui, I always told that the xine-lib is not installed.
However, I did run
$ ./configure
in xine-lib and everything seems all right during configure.

Therefore, can anyone tell me any video player is bundled or will be
bundled in FC3 or future FC, plus anything wrong with my installation.

Regards
Thomas Chen