Re: Make that "Everything" I've asked for...

Then, how does somebody select "Everything" (as in really everything) ?

anaconda. An "Everything" install should mean "Everything except the languages you did NOT explicitly request at the start of the installation."

No, there should be an option for this, seperate from the "Everything" one.

Emmanuel

Add my vote for

Everything = "Install all programs with my chosen languages". Why else would you prompt for languages earlier in the process?

and if you insist: "Install Every Last Bit on the CDs" as a separate choice. I might argue that anyone who needs this option should know how to do it via RPM directly.

Since "Everything" currently includes "more packages and languages than you probably know exist", a choice for "all programs" would be very useful.

Erik