Re: Make that "Everything" I've asked for...

On 03/06/2005 01:49:28 PM, dsavage@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This message is addressed to those who configure the anaconda
installers
for FC3 and RHEL distributions:

When I set up a new system for myself I usually choose an "Everything"
install.

If you choose everything, you get everything.
If you don't mean everything - then don't choose everything, go through the package selection.

There already are some predefined sets, such as desktop and workstation - but Anaconda is written in Python, and the PyPsychic module that detects what the user really wants automagically isn't quite finished yet.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/