iptables question

Hello,

I wish to allow active and passive ftp to my site. I noticed the best way to do this was a couple rules in iptables and loading the ip_conntrack_ftp module.
However, when I restart iptables I noticed that my ftp doesn't work and only after I do a "mobprobe ip_conntrack_ftp" it starts working. Is there a way to
enable this module after I do a service iptables restart?

Thanks in advance
-cs