Re: Install completed but boot failure

OK, here is the output for reinstall grub:

Installation finished. No error reported.
This is the content of the device map /boot/grub/device.map.
Check if this is correct or not. If any of the lines is incorrect,
fix it and re-run the script 'grub-install'.

# this device map was generated by anaconda
(fd0)  /dev/fd0
(hd0)  /dev/hda

I have no idea if this right or wrong, so I try to reboot the system,
same thing, here is the last 3 lines on the screen after a few
minutes:

Verifying DMI Pool Data ..............
Boot from CD :
DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER

Any ideas, please? Here is the email from Nelson:

before grub is found i don't think so... grub is the very first thing
that should be started, wrigth after some hardware!! sorry but i
don't know to much about this and i don't want to give you a wrong
answer. But i think before grub there's nothing. only after that you
can have some sort of output...

regards,
nelson

I believe he is right, the machine may not be able to find the MBR?
How should I check that? Please help!

Thanks a lot,

Roger