Re: FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??

Roger Lin wrote:
Last night I have sent an email to this list but no one seems
noticed. I installed FC3 on a AMC Sempron 2400+, Ecs KT600-A box with
an WD 80 GB drive, using the DVD iso file, the install run without
any problem and got to the complete successful screen, but won't boot
up, got error disk boot falure. Maybe you mean more than ready is not
for all plat form? This is a brand new box, but Fedora won't even
boot up...

Apprecaite any help I may get,

Thanks,

Roger

Roger,

I good start would be to "NOT" hijack a thread to get a question posted. you're more likely to be ignored rather than get any attention for the question you're posting for. Just a thought.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996