Re: Dual Boot, Grub, FC3-WinXpSP2, 2 drives. No go.

Paul Howarth wrote:

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 14:06 -0500, Nat Gross wrote:

ps. To Paul. Your suggestion is (as you say) last resort. Hope I can get it to boot into Win, even from cd, since FC will likely be the main os on this machine as well. (My other machine, is FC3 only.)

Actually the last resort might be to reinstall/upgrade Windows, which should result in it putting a bootloader on the first available partition it can write to, which would be your E: drive I think.

Paul.

The problem with a re-install of Windows is, that my original MS cd is pre-sp2 - sp2 was done via the net. Which renders the original cd useless. (According to an article in pc-mag.)