Re: FC 3 -- Ready for Production Deploymnet??

Production deployment doing what?  Maybe you can tell us a little bit
more information for what your plans are.  For example, I might run
RHEL for a super-high traffic web server, hosting an ecommerce site
with secure SSL transactions, etc.  I might use Fedora for a local
print server and/or file server.  In my opinion there are lots of uses
like this, that are still in a production environment, and for these
uses I think Fedora is more than ready.

Marc