Dell Inspiron 510m under FC3

Hello List,

I have a Dell Inspiron 510m and I'm running Fedora Core 3.

[root@Agila ~]# uname -sr
Linux 2.6.10-1.766_FC3

Using /sbin/lspci it gives me this information regarding my NIC:

[root@Agila ~]# /sbin/lspci
-----
01:03.0 Network controller: Intel Corp. PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini
PCI Adapter (rev 04)
01:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB PRO/100 VE (MOB)
Ethernet Controller (rev 81)

But then when I reload my network; it gives me this error message:

[root@Agila ~]# /etc/init.d/network restart
Shutting down interface eth0:                              [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:                          [  OK  ]
Setting network parameters:                                [  OK  ]
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:                                [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth1:  ipw2100 device eth1 does not seem to be
present, delaying initialization.
                                                          [FAILED]

How to make my eth1 (wireless interface) working?

Please help as wireless connection is my only possible network
connection in my house.

Thanks in advance.

str