nvidia TNT 2 Model 64

Hi again everybody.

I have a nVidia TNT 2 Model 64 with 32 meg video ram.
I downloaded the nVidia driver for it, and tried to install it
on my FC3 installation. all went well except that I had to add
the nvidia dev entries in udev's /etc/udev/devices.

Then when I rebooted into runlevel 5 with X the graphics came
and nVidias nice logo, but nothing happened from there. when I
moved the mouse it was like mouse trails were on, and they did
not dissapear.
Can someone advise me on what to do?

Kind regards,
Coert

btw thnx to the people who have helped me with my previous
problems so quickly.