Yum's --disablerepo option

Hi,

I'm trying to list all of the packages available in Fedora Extras
without querying any other repositories. I ran yum with the
--disablerep option in order to exclude all of the repos except for
fedora-extras, and here is what happened:

# pwd
/etc/yum.repos.d
# ls
fedora-devel.repo   fedora.repo          fedora-updates-testing.repo
fedora-extras.repo  fedora-updates.repo
# yum --disablerepo=fedora-devel --disablerepo=fedora
--disablerepo=fedora-updates --disablerepo=fedora-updates-testing list
available
Error getting repository data for fedora-devel, repository not found

When I run "yum list available" everything works; that is, I get a
list of packages available at all of my repositories, so I don't think
that any of my *.repo files are broken. Am I using the --disablerepo
option as intended?

Regards,

Tim