Re: cannot boot fedora FC3 after succesful installation on a quad Opteron

I have a Tyan dual Opteron motherboard that I can make work, but it will not reboot correctly requiring a clearing of the CMOS then re-setup of CMOS and sometimes it even locks up while running. Haven't found the cause yet. But your discussion makes me believe I should take a second look at the memory, maybe even try a different version memory device set.

Bill