Re: Firefox/Thunderbird: opening links in running browser new tab

Chazz McKinley wrote:
Mark Weaver wrote:

Hi all,

I know this has been discussed here previously, in fact I read the thread in which it was discussed, however its been a while and since reading this thread i've had to reload my system. ( new box ) Now, i'd like to be able to make thunderbird load links into the running browser on a new tab, but I can't remember how it is done. At the moment links are opened in a brand new browser window. This is a pain and I'd like to change this behavior.

been googling for hours, and have checked the archives, but I can't find it anywhere. Could some kind soul refresh my memory?

thanks,

Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-December/msg07326.html

T S
"If it don't fit don't force it"

OMG!!!! that was the one! Thank you SO much. I've been drivin myself nuts looking for that post and information. :)

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996