Info on Compact Flash Card Readers?

I use FC3 quite successfully for my D100, but there are several ways to go. First, using digikam or gphoto2 you can connect the camera directly to a USB port. Also, using almost any USB CF reader you can mount the file system and transfer the files.

If you want more info, you are welcome to contact me off line.

Regards,
Mats