Re: Multiple domains on https (apache)

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 19:08 -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> This is normal.  This is a technical limitation of SSL - each domain
> requires its own IP address.  You need to configure a separate IP address
> for each domain.  Named virtual hosts will not work with SSL.

As a matter of fact I would prefer to call this a technical limitation
of virtual hosts. Just like NAT they were invented to delay our running
out of IPv4 adresses but in the end they created more problems than they
solved.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Prohibiting cryptography to prevent terrorism is as meaningful as
...prohibiting mumming to prevent bank robbery!