[FC3] Sending Mail In a PHP script

Hi

I have a website running on a FC3 server.
On this website I have created a "Contact us" form were people can register their name, email and the message and when they click send there is a PHP script which sends a email to me.

The problem is that I don't get any mail when I and others test this contact form.
I'm no PHP guru at all but the person created this script said that it work fine and the only thing to do is change the email address in the script to the one you want to use.
I have done that but no mail.

Then I thought it could be that mail function in PHP is not enabled?
I don't have a SMTP server configured on the server, but of cource sendmail is there anyway dealing whith internal server messages.

I checked /etc/php.ini and as far as I understand this conf file PHP mail is enabled, but again I'm no PHP man at all.

Any ideas why it doesn't work?

-Øyvind