Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 345

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 03:09, David Curry wrote:
> Matt, top posting makes it much more difficult for people on the list
> to follow the flow of infomation on the thread.
>
> Further, more people will look at your messages if you use a subject
> line that is descriptive of the issue addressed in the text body.

I think what David is saying is that you should post again with a
meaningful subject name 'Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 345'
won't catch many peoples interest...

This is an example of bottom posting. I have left the relevant
conversation above and added my contribution below. That's the protocol
on technical lists.

Hope you have more luck upon re-posting.

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812: more stable and cheaper than windows
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0x2BB9667C21A8C63A: protecting your security