Re: FC3 DVD download problems

Hi

Past few days I have been trying to download the FC3 DVD .. I
have tried various mirrors .. Machine connected to net is a windows
machine and I have tried Leechget, Freshdownload and Getright. I
have also tried various mirrors .. All downloads are successful but
when I do an md5 it never matches the published one.

I was having similar problems. I eventually got it to work by using filezilla. I found it doesnt work by default though. If I let it download with the default setting of retrying on a failed download, it just kept on downloading data. If you set it to not retry on download failure, it should fail with an error when the file downloaded is the correct size. It should leave a working file on your disk afterwards, even though filezilla itself thinks the download has failed.