Re: Linux sucks?

On 02.13 15:01, Kunal Shah wrote:
Major problem using Linux as server is the Support. As such we don't
have proper support for Linux operating system. I understand that we
do
have lot of users and mailing list and people involved with Linux
community are kind enough to share experience and solutions however,
what about SLA ( Service Level Agreement)? .

Although I know Linux is much more stable them windows, I cannot
convince my upper management to use it because of only one question.
If
anything goes wrong in production, what is our SLA to resolve the
issue
and get it back on board.

It's not a matter of Linux per-se. You're just in the wrong place. Check out the fee-for-service options a redhat.com