Re: Netgear Wireless card.

Dear Mike:

I have a Netgear WG311T wireless card. I was using it with FC2 to connect to my Apple AirPort Express network (I am mainly a Mac guy). The driver I was u7sing is called madwifi, and you can get it from madwifi.sourceforge.net. From there, the easiest is to get the CVS snapshot as a tar archive and expand it in your home directory. There you have to compile it and install the module. It is still a beta version but it works pretty well. The README file had all the information to configure and compile the driver. After you are done, just load it with modprobe ath_pci. I am currently upgrading to FC3 so I still don't know how it works there.

I hope this helps.

Juan-Pablo Claude