Re: FC3 traffic can't get thru firewall

Added information:

The admin @ the site had an FC2 box available and it is showing the identical problem. Works fine internally, but anything that hits the firewall, which is the default route, doesn't appear to make it past the public nic on the firewall.

On this FC2 box, tcp ecn and window scaling are off, as is ipv6.

The site is 80 miles from me, so I've been trying to ssh in to the site to run diagnostics. I'd hate to drive all that way to hook up a box on the public side to tcpdump things. My ssh sessions are getting in the way when I try to dump all the traffic since the ssh sessions themselves are a positive feedback loop thats generating nuisance traffic which obscures the picture.

--
Bill Gradwohl
bill@xxxxxxx