Re: FC3 - Swap partition does not come up automatically on booting.

Kinjal Shah wrote:
Yes it is working

in /etc/fstab i changed the line to

/dev/hda6         swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

and restarted the server.

Thanks for the quick reply.

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 14:05:32 +0100, Alexander Spanke <aspanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

i had the same problems on my laptop, but with changing LABEL...
to /dev/hda... I got rid of the problem ..

Regards
Alex