Re: quick question?

eduardo edoardos wrote:

I'am installing fedora, but it is not detecting the
core on the cd...I insert disk1....then this message
appears  after the medium for installing... I chose
driver cd..then the core was not found in cd
driver....so did it burn it wrong or what's going
on?,,,I can see the SRPMS files on the cd, but..any
suggestion..thanks...