Re: Forcing YUM to install devel packages

On 02/07/2005 09:41:48 AM, kevin.j.lisciotti@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

I currently have an issue with Evolution 2.0.2 where I can't sent mail
due
to some SMTP errors but receive mail just fine. After researching the
problem, I found that it was fixed in 2.0.3 and higher. I was going to
manually install the current development version 2.1.4, but after
seeing
the dependencies list I quickly changed my mind.

What I would try - get the srs.rpm for 2.0.2 and the tarball for 2.0.3 - change the version to 2.0.3 - there may be some patches in the spec file that need to be commented out.

Did you file a bugzilla?
If not, do so - the evolution maintainer may update the fedora evolution build to fix your issue.