Re: Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

Scot L. Harris wrote:
I like that idea.  The wiki would be a way to mine the various solutions
proposed on the mailing list and collect them in a single place that can
be searched.

Then we just need to tie that into an AI script that views new questions
on the list and responds automatically with the answer in the wiki.

Detailed responses based on the wiki could be sent directly to the OP
with a pointer back to the wiki posted on the list.  This way people
that just read the question and wonder what the answer is can find it
and the OP gets detailed help directly.  Such an automated response
would make this very fast getting an answer instead of waiting for
someone to take interest and type a response.

Nice idea but it would need an "AI bypass" facility for posters that have tried the solutions mentioned on the Wiki but haven't resolved their problems.

Paul.