Re: Nautilus, Network Server and Windows

antonio montagnani ha scritto/wrote il giorno/on 05/02/2005 09:04:

If i digit smb:/ in Nautilus I can access my shared Windows folders on my mixed network (I get a window asking for User, Domain, Passord,...).
If I try to connect by Network server to my Workgroup network I see all PC's on network, I see shard folders, but when I click on a shared folder name, Network server freezes.
My shared folders on Windows are NFTS but I guess that it is not important

And this is my samba.conf file:
____________________________________________________________________________---

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)
# Date: 2005/02/02 16:43:09

# Global parameters
[global]
   dns proxy = No
   log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
   server string = Samba su PC233
   workgroup = Workgroup
   guest ok = Yes
   os level = 255
   username map = /etc/samba/user.map
   domain master = Yes
   null passwords = Yes
   hosts allow = 192.168.0.0/24, localhost
   max log size = 50

[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   read only = No

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   printable = Yes
   browseable = No

Any hint??

Definetely it doesn't work.
But if I log as root I can access my shared folders by Nautilus (not by Network Server anyway).
And I see double instances of Nautilus running.
What is happening?? (in FC2 everything was fine, and I made only un update with no change in settings)

--

Antonio M.

Working with  Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
    Uso Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
		www.montagnani.org