Re: Gmail Invites

James McKenzie wrote:

I could not find that message from Mr. Jones of Red Hat fame.

I remember having read something like it. Don't bother to look it up, because: This is a community-list. So the opinion of Dave Jones is just that. His opinion.
That doesn't mean I don't respect his opinion, but in this case I disagree with him.

Jim was offering something for free, without any interest for himself. Just to help others. I think that is GOOD for the community and should be encouraged.

To linux.whiz:
Please be less rude. Craig is entitled to his opinion, whether you and I agree or not. Give him at least some courtesy. If you don't like his message: /dev/null.

And not this topic has become even more off-topic :)

--
Regards,

André