KVM Switch

I have a PS2 LinXcel switch which I got off eBay with 3in1 cables included. I’m running RH9,Fedora3,Win2000servgerand a novell 4.11 server on.

Specs

         Features

  • Access multiple PCs with one set of Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse
  • Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse plug directly into KVM switch
  • Save space, equipment, and power consumption
  • Buzzer for switching confirmation
  • Front panel LEDs show which PC is selected
  • The following PS/2 mouse are fully tested
    Microsoft : IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse with IntelliEye, IntelliMouse Explorer
    Logitech : FirstMouse+, Mouseman+
  • Cap Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock LED status are saved and restored as you switch from PC to PC
  • Select PCs by push button or Hot Key commands
  • Supports SVGA, VGA, and miltisync Monitors
  • Supports Resolutions upto 2048x1536

Specification

  • Interface : PS/2
  • Power Adaptor : DC 9V 500mA