Re: Thanks and sorry!

I sure am - my winxp system wouldn't let me go online anymore for some
reason, so I migrated here, where my DSL connection works fine and
doesn't complain either.

I'll be getting a Win XP notebook in a couple months or so, I'll use
that for all the games I play, but keep FC3 (and the soon to be released
FC4 which will replace that) on my desktop machine, since it runs
without crashing, ever :)

Jared