Re: Slightly OT: Greylisting success or failure stories?

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:50:29 -0600, Mike Klinke <lsomike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday 03 February 2005 14:49, David Hoffman wrote:
> > I looked for any discussion lists about greylisting and haven't
> > found any, so I thought I might try asking here.
> >

> Check the archives of this list as there has been discussion of this
> topic:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=greylisting&q=b
>
> I've used it for the past several months and have found it to be a
> great help in reducing the spam count and the overall load on
> spamassassin.
>
> Regards, Mike Klinke

Thanks Mike.

I tried to search the fedora-list archives for the word "greylisting"
but got no hits on the search. I was using the archive search from
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

Your link came back with some hits, I'll take a look at them as well.

Thanks again.