Re: FUDCon registration

Elliot Lee wrote:

The first ever Fedora Users and Developers Conference is happening on Feb. 18th in Boston. If you're on this mailing list, and you've got a strong
interest in what's going on in the Fedora Project, you're definitely
invited! If you're going to be there, please make sure to register ASAP,
because space is limited.

Greg's spiffy press release and registration information is up at
http://fedoraproject.org/fudcon/

Cheers,
-- Elliot