mount fstab

hi all,I just want to make sure this line that I put into fsab is
going to allow me to automount my  "D drive" and allow me to read &
write to that drive without being root.

here is my /etc/fstab file

# This file is edited by fstab-sync - see 'man fstab-sync' for details
LABEL=/1                        /                            ext3
defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot1                  /boot                      ext3
defaults        1 2
none                                /dev/pts                  devpts
gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                                /dev/shm                tmpfs
defaults        0 0
none                                /proc                      proc
defaults        0 0
none                                /sys                        sysfs
 defaults        0 0
LABEL=SWAP-hda7         swap                       swap    defaults        0 0
# Added 2-3-05 by jim
/dev/hda5 /windrive     vfat
defaults,rw,nodev,nosuid,noexec 0 0 <---- My new line
/dev/hdc                /media/cdrecorder       auto
pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,exec,noauto,managed
0 0

Thanks all for your kind help
--

Jim Lawrence