Re: iee1394 host adapters

thanks for all the info. i was headed toward the belkin. now am glad it works good well.

manoj

Gene Heskett wrote:

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 14:33, Manojav Sridhar wrote:

hello all,

just wondering which host adapter(s) people are using under FC3? I
am looking for an adapter that will let me transfer video from my
video camera. (dvgrab) or (kino) or something.

thanks
manoj

I just traded an older (6 years older) TI chipset for a card I got at WallyWorld for about $25 bucks, and all my problems seem to pack up and leave. Its a Belkin F5U503. But only 3 ports, the older TI had 4, but thats not worth a lot if they only work on alternate thursdays. :)