Auto-responder with Sendmail

I would like to set up an auto-responder with Sendmail.  I have used
Vacation in the past but Red Hat has stopped including it on newer releases.
I assume that is because there is a different way to do it that is "built
in."  If some one could push me in the right direction I would appreciate
it.

I am using FC1 and sendmail 8.12.10.

Thanks,

Doug