Re: Core 3 Install Problem

Kam

> From: Kam Leo <kam.leo@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:03:58 -0800
> To: Tom Arnold <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Core 3 Install Problem
>
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:36:51 -0800, Tom Arnold <tom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> Tom,
>
> You need to provide a little more information. How is the drive
> currently partitioned?  How are you trying to partition it?
>
> -- Kam

I'm using Disk Druid and have tried in both automatic and manual mode to
establish the partitions. A bit more about the environment.

There are two drives: h d a  is a 40GB disk that was probably used on a
prior PC under windows.

    the second disk is hdb is a 200 GB disk that is new and has never been
installed.

Could this be a part of the problem?