Re: Fedora Extras available for download

Craig Thomas wrote:

Does anyone know if Extras will be picked up by the mirrors?

Thanks to you all who worked on Extras

I am not sure about the mirrors, but I assume rpm.livna.org will have to redo their packages to go with the new extras. I can't wait till the packages are set up to work with the new extras repository, I am hoping to see some more FC3 stuff come out.

Gerald