Re: Where is Alexander Dalloz?

Am Mi, den 02.02.2005 schrieb john bray um 8:07:

> no no no!
>
> honest!  this is the sad but true story of the kidnapping of alexander
> dalloz.  to wit:
>
> an evil nefarious organization (unknown, but who's first initial is m)
> has had alexander kidnapped because he knew so much.
>
> they wrapped him in a burlap bag and secretly transported him to the
> amazon rainforest, where they dropped him with only a compass, and a
> (non-working) windoze computer.
>
> but, one of this list's very own, oh so intrepid, members in brazil,
> went into the rainforest to rescue alexander.
>
> after days of struggle, he found alexander and rescued him!
>
> unfortunately, upon their return to rio, they were both mugged by
> another group of thugs from that same nefarious organization, and
> alexander was yet again wrapped in a burlap sack and secretly
> transported to ... ???
>
> [clearly, here one of the brazilians will need to tell us what happened
>
> said john with a totally straight face, albeit with a strange lump in
> his cheek.

John,

what a nice idea for a new tiny toon adventure game on Linux. I have
something in mind like the famous old "Monkey Island" ;)

bright smiling Alexander
     needing the rescue phone call to get out of the matrix

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:12:05 up 5 days, 19:42, load average: 0.18, 0.38, 0.39