Stuck at 'Configuring Kernel Parameters'

Hi,

I was playing around with the FC3 system at home and using 'setup' I
disabled a few services to see if I can speed up the system.

Unfortunately, now, when I reboot I get the following message after the
initializing  audio etc message
Configuring Kernel Parameters

After this the system just refuses to budge forward. Its not hung as
when I press enter the cursor moves to the next line.

I am unable to get a root promt... I dont know how to get to one using
grub. Can someone give some suggestion as to what can be done ?

vibhu..

--
Linux - cause life would be so boring otherwise!!